Monday, June 3, 2013

June Currently

Oh, it's already the 3rd of June and the last day of school is the day after tomorrow and there is so much to do but I really wanted to participate in the June currently thanks to Farley's Oh Boy 4th Grade because I love reading what everyone is up to...so here goes..




Listening--ugh I really really hate trampolines and go figure we move into our new house and low and behold the kid behind us have a trampoline! They just make me so nervous!

I am so excited that there is only 1 1/2 days of school BUT I am in grad school and I start on Monday so that leaves me a teeny tiny 4 days off....( sad face)

I really am going to try to squeeze in a mini vacation but I still need to book the room and I am so busy wrapping up the end of the year that I have not even made a reservation. 

3 vacay essentials: sunscreen, bathing suit, running shoes! ( I know it's only 3 but I am going to sneak in a margarita by the pool!) 

5 comments:

  1. Hey there! I linked up after you for Currently so I'm popping by to check out your blog! I have two boys, too. And grad school with kids is rough, I've been there. I'm looking forward to reading your posts and sharing ideas.
    Meghan
    First Grade Hugs and High Fives

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a trampoline with 3 boys... it was good for awhile but it had a net all the way around it. BUT living in AZ the sun was not good for it and after a few years it died. I do not miss it.

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through The Bender Bunch special education linky! I am a new resource teacher for grades 2-6. It's exciting to have connected with so many special education teachers!! I am a new follower on here, TPT, and Pinterest!

    ~Tasha
    A Tender Teacher for Special Needs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you Tasha! I totally agree it's a great way to meet other sped teachers. I'm heading over to your blog! :)

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips