Thursday, March 7, 2013



Ok. not entirely sure how this all goes...but here's to my first "link up". Sounds fun!

1. The MUSIC I listen to is pretty much everything! I love 80's, pop, dance music, almost anything. I like country but I really never listen to it. I also love reggae (how can you be from San Diego and not?)
2. The MENU item I always go to is salad! I love love love salad. BUT--I can not eat anything white and creamy so my salads are always oil based.

3. My must have MANAGEMENT practice is planning and preparation! It has to be planned and well organized. If not, all instruction goes out the window. Of course we all know things don't always go as planned in our minds (ahhhh) and I learn from that too! I can't tell you how many times I said to myself....."That soooo did not go as I planned!" As far as behavior management I am a huge believer in positive reinforcement and the CHAMPS method. I have been using CHAMPS for three years and I have seen excellent results. I have used it in general education as well as special education. Kids respond to praise so much more than "consequences".

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I am so happy to find you through this linky party. I am a new blogger too! I LOVE your blog. I am your newest follower.
    Sherry
    Kindergarten Milestones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sherry! It's a lot to learn! Welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog layout!! Thank you for linking up!! :) Stephanie (now following you)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Primary Possibilities ( I was going to be lazy and shorten your name and type "PP" but that just sounds weird! LOL) . I think I am already following you!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips