Friday, March 8, 2013

March Currently


Listening to: Well, I only watch two show on television and I love American Idol but why are the judges so annoying. I love Mariah as a singer but as a judge.....not so much!

Loving: Yeah for the weekend! Only two weeks until spring break! OH wait...I just realized it's daylight savings time this weekend.....grrrrr

Thinking: I really need to sleep more....I never sleep I go to bed way to late and get up way to early! I think it's a sign of getting old. :-/

Wanting: to have a quick smooth day and begin my weekend. Even though report cards are due Monday...blah!

Needing: With grad school and TPT and being a mom and working I have been struggling with my work outs but with the nicer weather I am telling myself I should just go for a run.

Like*Love*Hate*- I love all things summer and I am from San Diego and will always miss it as I am stuck in the desert in Vegas (for now) and I hate fishy things especially salmon....yuck!

My first currently! Hope I didn't screw it up! I seriously just figured this out! WOOT WOOT!

P.S. I really do love Mariah Carey as  singer .....not so much as a judge. I am sorry if this offends anyone. :-/

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I found you through the currently--I feel like I need to run more too haha I'm your newest follower! Please stop by if you get a chance!

    ~Steph

    The Quirky Apple
    Sparkly, Quirky Lifebox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to run more, too! Trying to run in Michigan in the winter can be a bit tricky and dangerous! I'm just waiting...longing for spring. How do you manage school, blogging, mothering and TPT? I'm in awe!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jennifer! I have no idea but I think I have adult ADHD since I literally never sit still! I think being busy just works for me...although I am seriously craving a quick trip to San Diego to de-stress!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips