Friday, March 15, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky!!

I'm linking up with Latoya from Flying Into First Grade for her Let's get Acquainted Linky



Oh this is fun!!!

My initials are S-L E so here we go....

S- Salad! love salad!  I am not a vegetarian at all but I simply LOVE salad. In fact, if it were my last meal I would choose a salad ( and some yummy bread to go with it!)

L- Laugh!I know it's simple but I really do love to laugh. I love a good comedy such as Bridesmaids and I feel so much better after a good laugh! 


E-  Excercise! Ok this "E" was E-Z! I love to exercise! I know most people are thinking "gag me!" but I have been a fitness nut for years and the older I get the more I love it. I love any type of exercise. I teach special ed and my weeks are hectic so a good work out honestly relieves tons of stress and makes me feel better. I did P90X for my 40th birthday and it was awesome! It's almost as good as a glass of wine......almost! 
This was the Hot Chocolate Run in San Diego. :-)

4 comments:

  1. I just found you on the "getting acquainted" blog...Bridemaids is hilarious!!!..I'm getting back into running again. I don't love it. Wish I did!
    Christy

    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christy! Thanks for stopping by:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try P90X I just found you through The Bender Bunch, and I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jacqui! Nice to meet you! P90X was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips