Saturday, March 2, 2013

IEP Snap Shot....Freebie!

Here is a an IEP "Snapshot" form that I created. It is a one page reference containing important components of the IEP. I use this in addition to distributing the full IEP to general ed or mainstream teachers or others who work with my students. I also have it handy for my own quick reference when I just need a reminder and don't have time to fumble through 30 plus pages! Just click on the link below and download for free. I hope you enjoy it!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/IEP-Snap-Shot-At-a-Glance-Form

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I know that this will come in handy. Thank you so much for sharing.
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! I hope you like it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Just came across your blog...I love it! I'm currently teaching third grade with no students who need IEP's, but I'm trying to learn more about exceptional education so I am knowledgeable and prepared for anyone who comes through my door in the future! I'm absolutely printing off this snapshot and saving it for later! Anyways, I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll check out my blog! :)

    Kelsey
    http://growinggracefullyinthirdgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It does come in handy! I like your blog! :-)

      Delete

Blogging tips