Sunday, March 31, 2013

April Currently!!!

Ok I'm linking up with Oh Boy 4th grade! for the April Linky! I love these!


One of my dogs CONSTANTLY LICKS EVERYTHING! I don't know why it bothers me so much but it's annoying. He actually licked through my leather couch! Grrrrr....

I drove by the construction site and my new house is almost done! I can't wait to move. Now all I need to do is buy some new furniture because I refuse to bring this furniture (crap) with me. Seriously I'm not bringing it....

Ugh....happy yet sad it's back to the grind tomorrow. Not just for me but for my kids too which my drill sergeant mom is back to get the troops ready in the morning...good times....NOT

Never enough time...I'm in grad school ( on top of everything else) plus I like to train and I just never seem to find enough time....How am I going to go on vacation with this schedule?

As far as my TPT or blog advice I am new so who am I to give advice BUT.....I do know that patience is essential. Just when things seem slow suddenly things perk up. Its peeks and valleys for sure. :-)

7 comments:

  1. I love your blog! It's funny, I just visited the Honey Bunch design website to have a blog created for myself and I saw your image on their website...and coincidentally I linked up to the CURRENTLY right after you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really funny! I guess I'll be heading over to your blog now since you are after me. :-) Incidentally my middle name is "Leigh". Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your blog on a TPT forum.....and had to check it out!! Such a fun post to read. I look forward to reading your future posts! Your blog is super cute. :)

    If you have time, check out my blog! :)
    Mind Sparks
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I appreciate that. I'll look for your blog but I don't see the blog name. I clicked on your name and just found a google page. I'll keep looking! :-)

      Delete
  4. How exciting about your home!! (Slightly jealous!) We are still in the searching mode for our first home. I wish we could build... maybe someday! Have fun decorating and filling it up with new furniture!

    Christy
    Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is SO cute! When my dog is licking, it drives me CRAZY, too. Its just an unappealing sound, i guess. Congratulations on your house, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Pretty much everything my dogs do drives me crazy! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips